The Face Mask for Your Sunday

If you follow me on Instagram you would see on Sunday’s I put on a face mask. I love putting on a face mask on a Sunday night as a way to relax and  for my own self-care. I love having that clean, fresh and hydrate feel. I have been using three different types face masks. It depends on how much time/feel and mood. 

Sheet Mask:                                                                                                                                                            I love nothing more than having an evening of washing my hair and putting my sheet mask on.I love the cooling effect on my face. My favourite masks I use are the Garnier and Go-to face mask.  

Overnight:                                                                                                                                                            An overnight sleep mask is a great way to multi task with sleep and self- care. I find when I have zero time for a mask I put one on before bed after my skincare. The Origins-drink Up overnight face mask is my first overnight mask I used.



10-20 minutes Mask:

We don’t always have time to do a long face mask. I don’t always have time on a Sunday and I just have to go with it. I used the Drink-Up 10 minute before shower and love it for a quick refresher. If I want a longer face mask I go for the Mecca cosmetica face mask with its own brush. 

 

What is your favourite face mask?


Love Jordyn x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig