What I Wore In Queensland

 Hi, how's it going?

It has been a few weeks since I got back to Perth. It was great to get a few spring clothes on and have some ideas of spring outfits. Here is a wrap of what I wore on my trip. 


                        Outfit Details: Universal Store Dress Betts Shoes


                            Outfit Details: Top Forever New Shorts Wrangler Shoes Aidas 
                                  
                                

                            Outfit Details: Top Dissh  Pants Forever New Bag Mimco

I find when I'm on holidays I wear the same outfit or a new item I have bought. These white pants were a great fit for me for going out and this weird weather.


What is your favourite outfit? Love Jordyn x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig