Here We Go 2024

 How are we all? Its been a minute.

I always feel that the year starts for me in February. January is such a slow and relaxing month for me with it being my birthday month and break still happening. 

However its a new year now. 2023 was a up and down year. I went through a tough time losing my close friend passing away. I'm single after three years and I have never been happier.

I turned 29 last month and I'm looking forward to this year.I posted my in/outs for 2024.I feel they are more achievable than resolutions. 

Last year I felt I wasn't myself and wasn't being myself or doing things I loved. My focus this year will be about myself, having fun and enjoying my last year of my 20s. 

I feel the anxiety, dread, excitement and the beauty of the unknown. This time is for me and focus on me.

Here We Go  2024.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig