What I'm Doing in 2021

 Hi, how’s it going?

January always goes quickly. I have been thinking about what I want to do this year. After last year I had zero motivation to do anything. This year I feel different and motivated. I feel it’s now or never with my blog. 


Focus on blogging:
Last year I was thinking I could have done more blogging as there wasn’t much going on yet I didn’t. I came to the realisation that I need to do it now or let it go. I updated my blog template with pipdig recently and will be organising a content calendar. I have to be more organised because I believe not being organised is my problem. 

 

Pilates & Walking:

I'm so un-flexible. I can’t sit cross legged for more than five minutes.I was going to reformer pilates at the start of last year and stopped when it was shut down. I want to do that once a week along with walking just to mixed it up break from my weight training and gym classes. 



Saving Money:

Last year I bought many clothes that I rarely got to wear because my social life was rare. I decided I need to stop buying clothes for a period of time to save money. I have many and my closet is just growing out. I feel we all had the temptation of purchasing clothes to support the economy. 

 

What are you doing this year?

Love Jordyn x 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig