A Make Up Lesson

Hi how’s it going?
I will call myself a rookie with make-up. I asked for a foundation for my birthday last year my twin sister gave me a make-up lesson voucher at Mecca. 
I thought it was a great gift and I waited a few months when I had a night out with my friends to use it because I didn’t want to waste an hour or two of wearing make up and taking it off. 

When I arrived for my lesson I was seated in the make-up chair with sparkling water and waited for the make-up artist to arrive. 
She was lovely and we chatted about what I would like to learn.  I said three things- natural eyeshadow, lip application and finding a proper foundation.  
She went through the make-up look step by step that began with skincare, make up and setting spray. She showed me how to apply the make up on one side of my face and then I would do the other side. 


She wrote down every product she used in a pamphlet for me to take home in their iconic pink bag with my make-up goodies. 
If you haven’t been to Mecca before after your appointment you receive the money you spent back on the make-up products you can pick that were used. I took home a Mac setting spray, Mecca Max concealer, Nars sheer glow foundation and velvet red lipstick.   


After my make-up lesson I had become more excited and intrigued to experimented with make up. I realised that if you not sure it's actually a great idea to get a make up lesson. The plus side Mecca customer service is fantastic so don't be afraid to ask them questions or advice. 

Have you done a make up lesson? I'll will love to know :)
Love Jordyn x
Follow me on socials & bloglovin:
Follow


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig