Clothes I Saw This Summer

Hi, how’s it going!

I felt, saw and said goodbye to our summer weather in Perth. I was happy to have long summer days and beach swims. I’m a true lover of summer and the clothes we can wear. 

During the summer I noticed a few of the trends during the summer, I had also personally been wearing. The three clothes I had noticed the most were these:





Denim dresses:
I was watching an interview of Kirsten Cavallari wearing a denim dress. I thought that will be cool to wear for summer for all denim lovers including myself. I went into Myer and bought a miss shop denim dress with a zip front detail. 




Short Blouse Sleeve top:
I was beginning to see these kind of tops in the shops and online. I recently bought a nude blouse top from Topshop when I was in Sydney.

I love the front v-shape style and how light it feels when I'm wearing it. I wear the top with shorts and jeans. 





Collared Stripe Long Sleeve Top:
I noticed the collared striped long sleeve tops being worn in winter and continued into summer. These  tops are flexible for all seasons because you can wear them anywhere.  

During summer you can wear them after a swim at the beach or day/night out with friends. 

What clothes did you see during summer?

Love Jordyn x

Follow me on socials x



Catch up on recent posts xFollow




"times new roman" , serif; font-size: 14pt;">
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig