Jumpsuit For Summer

Hi how’s it going?

One of the things I look forward to each year during summer is wearing a jumpsuit. 

I find them just easy and flexible to wear during the summer. I wear one over my bathers after a beach day or heading out for the day. 

This Dotti jumpsuit I have had for a few years and its still my go-to for days or nights out. I love the cross section at the back and I wear it with a denim jacket and sandals. I have a couple more in my wardrobe.



I love jumpsuits because they are affordable, easy to wear and the variety to chose from.

I have written a list of places I go to to find jumpsuits depending on the occasion:

Casual/ Day to Day:
The shops I go to for casual jumpsuits are
Dotti
Cotton On
Department stores- Kmart, Target & Big W.
Sports girl 
Universal store 
H&M



Formal/ Evening:
Online stores- iconic au, princess polly
Sportsgirl
Local boutiques
Myer &a David Jones. 
Asos

Do you wear a jumpsuit and how do you wear them?

Love Jordyn x

Follow me on socials x


Catch up on recent posts x
Follow




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig