Life Thoughts

Hi how’s it going?

I wrote in my five lessons from bloggers, I’m treating it as a hobby. The last month has been busy with my job being busy during the week I’m working one job then working the other two jobs on the weekends and having a social life has been hard. 

I work as a receptionist during the week and I have been made permit casual so I have set days but have recently been working up to 4 shifts a week and still be on call. Then my other two jobs are food and beverage which means I work weekends just one day for one or both. 

The thing I love about working is a routine I have if I’m working during the week I get home, exercise (if the weather nice), eat dinner, pack lunch, lay out clothes for tomorrow, shower and bed. I’m up at 6am most mornings, so I need to be in bed before or at ten the latest. 

I went through a phase of watching my favourite new show instinct! It’s really good but now survivor Australia is back so I’m been needing to catch up but haven't got around to it. I'm a procrastinator which I find annoying. 




It doesn’t leave me much time to things I want to do as in doing work on my blog or listening to music. 

I’m lucky that my weekend jobs I can be flexible, which I did I took a couple of off and spent time with friends and family which I needed. There are times were I will have two days off if I’m lucky. 

I’m not complaining about my three jobs I’m very grateful and lucky as I went from zero to three jobs. I’m writing this to say that life will always get in the way of things I want to do but I’m managing it pretty well.

What’s been happening with you? I thought this quote will sum it up nicely x

Love Jordyn x

Catch up on recent posts x
Follow

Follow me on socials x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig