A Dress For Summer

Hi, how's it going?

I have come to realised that I actually enjoy wearing a dress during summer. I believe having a go-to dress to wear is just simple and easy. It doesn't need to be a super expensive one I reckon you get one anywhere. 




I found this dress at a local surf shop whilst I was looking at bikinis. Mum and I both noticed and encourage me to try it on-completely opposite to what we were doing..



I love the v-neck line and the zip zag cross detail of the dress. It's also flowy with a zip on the side so it's give my waist shape. 









I wear my dress for summer with any pairs of shoes-sneakers, sandals, thongs or heels. This dress is one of my go-tos for needing a laid back casual dress for day time 

What your dress for summer? 

Catch up on recent posts x
Follow

Follow me on socials x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig