Sydney Whirlwind Trip


Hey, how's it going?

If you didn't see on my Instagram stories a couple of weeks ago or seen my picture of eating a cronut in Surry Hills. its because I went to Sydney for a girls trip a few weeks ago now and I loved it! 

It was a lot of fun and I'm dying to go to back there again. We went for only five days and walked everywhere, I swear I felt I outtalked myself and couldn't walk again.



The weather was on and off but it was our friend when we went to Bondi for the day and nearly got blown over by the wind. 


We visited the harbour bridge and opera house at night time which was fun, but we wanted to come back in the day but weather stopped us. 


My girlfriend and I had a fan girl moment when we saw the bridge and opera house! 


The Wild Rover bar in Surry Hills was a hidden bar that was close to our hotel and we spent a few hours there on Saturday night and had a couple of cocktails! You got to on a girls trip. 

 The food and drink in Sydney was so good! The portion size of a meal was decent especially for breakfast oh man I was full! 


Traveling is about exploring and walking around my friend said and I definitely agree. I loved walking around Sydney and exploring the neighbourhoods. 

This deftly means a trip back to Sydney hopefully next year :)

Have you been to Sydney?

Love Jordyn x.

Catch up on recent posts x
Follow

Follow me on socials x





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig