Two Monthly Favourites Mash up:

Hi how’s it going?


It’s March already?? This is my first monthly favourites post and I wanted to do a mash up over the last two months. Here is what have been my favourites in food, movies, music and make up over the last two months:
Food:
I have recently been finding new recipes that are vegetarian based meals. We needed to change up our weekly dinner menu because we are stuck with what’s for dinner. I have cooked a vegetarian chili and chickpea curry.
TV/Movies:
On a Sunday after a night out with a small hangover I learnt the true definition of Netflix and Chill. I have binge watched:
  • Designated Survivor. 
  • Riverdale.
Music:
I have been listening to a few new songs on repeat which includes Ed Sheeran, Little Mix, Kyo, Dua Lipa  and Machine Gun Kelly. I'm looking forward to hearing Ed Sheeran new album!
Make up:
I have been recently using a couple of new make up products as well as using a lipstick my sister gave me:



Monthly Favourites!

  • Nude by Nature Champagne Gold Highlighter
  • L'OrĂ©al Pure Clay Mask 
  • MAC Dare You Lipstick with matching lip liner.
I have enjoyed wearing new products and changing my make up routine abit. I want to do more exploring but not dramatic though but we will see.


What are your favourites from January and February?


Love Jordyn x

Catch up on recent post on:

Follow


Are you following me on social media?









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig