The Things I Love About Christmas

Hi, how's it going?

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Everyone says Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year. I thought I would share my favourite things I love about Christmas!

Getting together with family:
One of the first things I love about Christmas is being with everyone in my family including extended family I don't see often. There's that feeling of being together that I love because its one day of the year that you should be with your loved ones.

Food:
Christmas food. The best time to eat everything and anything. I don't believe in a set menu for Christmas because people serve different dishes on the day. I'm lucky that I have family that cooks different meals for the day.

Christmas lights:
Driving around the streets and checking out the homes that are deck out with Christmas lights is cool to look at. The streets aren't always deck out, it varies from street to street.

Relaxing:
I think one of the things that I look forward to is relaxing during Christmas. There's no more shopping and running around to do anymore. Once it done, its done just sit back and relax.

Christmas music:
I enjoy old and new Christmas music, do you remember hi-5 Christmas album? Justin Bieber Christmas songs? Yes I enjoy, I have songs that I enjoy singing and dancing along to! Santa Claus is coming to town is one of my favourites.


The Things I Love About Christmas


What do you love about Christmas?
 Love Jordyn x.


Come say hi on my social media:











SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig