September Favourites


Hi all how's it going?
I can't believe we are almost half way through October. Here's last month favourites of September. I have been trying out new cafes and watching the return of Narcos season 3 ( I haven't watched it, in awhile).

TV & Film:
Narcos season three has launch and it’s completely different to the previous seasons as they are focusing on another family. I’m half way the season and believe it will be better.
I recently watched Lady Gaga Netflix documentary, it was a real eye opener, honest and raw. I love lady gaga  because she was my first concert I ever attended and her super bowl performance was amazing!
I have also been reading Capture Your Style ( I wrote a post about it here) a lot. I picked up the recent cosmopolitan magazine with the social media influencers and learnt some helpful tips. I haven't read magazines in a long time. 



Food &  Drink:
I have recently been going to Lot one kitchen in Hillary's recently and it’s delicious. I have had the lamb burger with slice zucchini, chili (of some sort) and the best part was the hummus on the bottom bun! Delicious! Check out a picture of it on my Instagram .
I have also discovered a new cafĂ© called Paper Avenue in Joondalup, which is awesome as it’s not far away from me. I love finding new local places its really fun! 
Fashion & Beauty:
I have fallen in love with my recent bomber jacket purchase I got it on sale from General Pants. I attend a university ball, I bought my dress in advance a month before and  I had make up done at Mecca cosmetics and she put on a dark lipstick and fell in love with it! 


Music:
I love listening to these tracks recently:
1.       Little Mix- Reggaeton ft CNCO.
2.       Jason Derulo-If I’m Lucky
3.       Avicci- Without you
4.       The chainsmokers-Young
5.       Pink-Beautiful Trauma
6.       Pink-What about us
7.       Taylor Swift-Look What You made me & ready for it
8.       Niall Horan-Too Much to ask
9.       Marshmello ft Khalid- Silence.
10.   Charlie Puth-How Long.

What are your favourites from September?

Love Jordyn x

Catch up on recent posts!
Follow

Follow me on socials!









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig