My Bali Trip Wrap Up

Hi, all how it going!
Today marks nearly two weeks since I got back from a week in Bali with my sister and two friends. It was good to get out of the cold weather and get away once a while. I had been to Bali before but got sick so this time I had a better experience, staying at White Rose Resort Kuta was lovely and with comfortable beds and a breakfast buffet every morning! I love having a pancakes for breakfast and had omelette for the first time which have now become one of my favourite breakfast foods. I ate lots of fried rice and Bali curry which was delicious! The highlight of the trip was going to Frankenstein Laboratory restaurant where you have dinner and they perform a tribute to Michael Jackson, rocky horror show and beetle juice. Here's the thing- the performers are dressed up as zombies! It's was so much fun and relaxing my trip. Here are some photos from the trip:






At Frankenstein with syringe shots! hehe
We explored Seminyak at night! 

I'm now obsessed with fried rice!

Hope you have enjoyed this post! I would love to hear from you  in the comments!
Love June Robin.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig