3 Jackets You Need

Jackets are always a staple in every wardrobe. It’s the jacket that we put on before we leave for our day. Jackets are a need for every season. To me there is three jackets that I always need and you should have in your wardrobe. 

 Bomber jacket:

This is a staple for everyone! I remember buying a bomber jacket a couple of years ago and it was one the best buys I have ever made. The warmth of the jacket makes it perfect for winter and your looking cool.



Shacket Jacket: 

Shacket jacket has been a popular trend and its definitely one to invest in. Its a great jacket for winter and makes going out easier. You have a choice of either short or long plus an great thrown it on and go.  




Denim jacket:

I don’t know anyone who doesn’t own a denim jacket! They are just fantastic! I have a few as I love denim. It’s a timeless and classic jacket.



What jackets do you believe that we should have?

 

Love Jordyn 

 

 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig