Recent Life Update


Hi, how’s it going? 

It’s been awhile since my last blog post but I’m taking it as it’s a usual bad habit of mine. I can’t believe we are in September.  Holy moly. The last couple of months have been up and down here’s what’s been happening. 

Iron Infusion:
Yes. I had to get an iron infusion for the first time because my iron levels were at very low for the first time. I was nervous on the day because I had never had an infusion before and I went by myself on the day.  

I wasn’t allowed go to the gym for two days. They give you a sheet of symptoms of what to expect after the infusion. I wasn’t bad until a few days after I had some cramps and lovely flu 

Two Whirlwind Adelaide Trip:
I have headed to Adelaide twice this year in the space of three month’s for a family funeral ‘s. The first before Easter and the second one a couple weeks ago. They were both short trips so we meet up with family, attended the funeral and headed back home. 

Chilled Easter Weekend:
When we got home from Adelaide we didn’t have any Easter plans so we just had a chilled on.  I had gotten a cold during the trip and spent the weekend basically in bed. I manage to get out of the house on Sunday and went to a cafĂ© down the road. 

Girls High Tea:
My workmate organised a high tea at the Duxton hotel with workmates and friends was so much fun. We got the sparkling package which meant sparkling champagne with our high tea and we ordered cocktails. It was nice to have girl time and we decided to do something once a month.

What been happening with you?

Follow me on socials x


Catch up on recent posts x
Follow

Love Jordyn x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig