Perth Hangs: Dejaxo Cafe

Hi how’s it going?

As someone that loves to go out and try new cafes for coffee, breakfast or lunch. I have decided to create a blog series called Perth Hangs! I want to share some of my favourite places around Perth and also new places I discover as well. 

My first café in the Perth Hangs series is my regular place Dejaxo café in Carine.  I have shown a couple of pictures of this café on my Instagram. 

I visit this café mostly on the weekends to grab a coffee or food before heading off to work. I’m always thinking when I walk in “Guess who back”! They have an all-day food and drinks menu, fridge filled with baked goods, sandwiches etc and weekly specials menu that looks good every time I read it. 



The baked goods section of the display cabinet when you walk up to the counter will make you stop and drool. Their is such as variety of them including raw treats and brownies. I would happily say that one oreo brownie has ended up in my stomach. 


I always have the same drink or food order when I visit this cafe. I recently tried one of their chili con card toasted sandwiches which yummy that came with corn chips and jalapeños.   

What I Order
Food:
Chocolate or ham and cheese crossiant 
Big breakfast.

Drinks:
Ice latte or long macchiato topped up. 



What to try:
Mushrooms on toast with poached egg, and haloumni.
Chicken burger
Pastries next to the till. 
Items on the specials menu (go for it)



Hope you check it out x

Love Jordyn x

Catch up on recent posts x 
Follow

Follow me on socials x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig