Those rainy days!

Hi all,
how's it going?
As I write this post there is a storm happening outside my bedroom window and it's not looking to stop anytime soon. The good thing to come out of this is that you can stay indoors all day and have a relaxing day, which to be honest is my favourite kind of day!
The things I love to do are:
Stay in bed:
Yes, if you love sleeping in as much as I do you would agree staying in bed is the best part. Also not having to go up and be somewhere. It's also an excuse to be in your pajamas all day!

Wear track pants all day:
Any excuse to wear my track pants and jumpers yes I am in! When I'm in them I'm so comfortable and feel relaxed, something about a nice jumper makes me feel warm.

Drinking a hot drink:
I love coffee but recently I have been getting into green tea recently and I prefer green tea more when it gets cold but I still have my coffee in the morning.

Cook a hot breakfast:
I love cooking a hot breakfast on the weekend or during a day off I might have. I like to cook scramble eggs on toast with avocado, sometimes I add bacon.

Bake:
Beside cooking I enjoy baking more on a rainy  and I like the idea of fresh out of the oven baked good with a cup of tea or coffee.

As you can tell I like doing a few things on a rainy day so,
what do you guys love to do on a rainy day?

Leave me a comment I'll would love to hear from you!


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I have to agree with you. It keeps threatening to rain outside today and so I'm sat here in my slouchiest clothes, hot drink beside me doing nothing in particular. It's a great feeling! I love a good rainy day at home.
    x
    Caitlin
    thelittlegingerblog.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cailtlin for your comment! It's nice to hear we both do something similar on rainy days. Your the first person to comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig