Chocolate Chip Cookies

Hi guys, how's it going?
One of my favourite hobbies is baking. This recipe I have I have made many times for friends and family and it's been a hit. It's a simple recipe to bake and takes less than 20 minutes.

Ingredients:
1 egg
1&3/4 cup of self raising flour, sifted.
3/4 cup brown sugar
125g butter
1 packet of 250g of chocolate chips.

Method:
Preheat oven to 160c.
1. Cream butter and sugar in a bowl. I prefer to melt the butter for a quick 20-30 seconds on high as it would make creaming quicker.
2. Then I add in the egg and mix it together.
3. Shift flour into the bowl and mixed together.
4. Then add in the chocolate chips and mixed it all together. I prefer to mix it fast to get a good ball of dough.
5. Then using two spoons or your hands roll the dough into small balls and placed on a tray. Then flatten the balls gently.
6. Put into the oven for 10-15 minutes. When they are ready take them out and let them cool for a few minutes and then eat!

Enjoy!
Leave me a comment about any recipes you would for me to do. I would love to hear from you!




 

 



 

Comments

Popular Posts